1989 American Silver Eagle $1 Ms69 Star Low Pop
It has been graded a MS69 by NGC except this glorious Eagle has a STAR designation, so the actual grade is MS69. Quite the rarity as roughly 5 million 1989 Silver Eagles were struck, with roughly 150,000 in all grades authenticated and graded by NGC, and just 237 graded a MS69 with the star designation. The star designation by NGC is their rarest designation by far. And to find on an Eagle with designation is mighty scarce! No doubt the Obverse has the deep Proof Like look to it. I had to photograph as if it were a Proof Strike! Please check out the picture shown of a pen placed over the coins' surface. A gorgeous reflection is what you'll find! Don't miss this 1989 rarity with the last year of Mercanti's Heraldic Eagle! Thanks for taking a look. If you need additional pictures or have questions, please let me know.
Weight - 1 Troy Ounce. Diameter - 40.6 mm. Graded by NGC a MS69 STAR. With a one day turnaround!
If you're not happy, I'm not happy! "YOUR TRUSTED COIN SOURCE SINCE 1999 ". (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020). If this page appears scrambled, I apologize.
It is due to the various IOS used in creating and viewing listing. Like shopping and watching Coin TV? Check out my COINS - AS SEEN ON TV! Available at CoinTalk on the web. Rcvd fast and smoke free.
Thank you for the collectible! Excellent pricing, service, and communications.
Item Arrived Quickly and as Described! Received OK & quickly, just as listed, thank you! The item "1989 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE $1 MS69 STAR LOW POP" is in sale since Thursday, October 8, 2020. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Bullion\Silver\Coins". The seller is "numisamerica" and is located in Apex, North Carolina.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, South Korea, Taiwan, South africa, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Switzerland, Norway, Ukraine, Croatia, Brazil, Chile, Barbados, Bermuda, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Iceland, Jersey, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Martinique.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification Number: will Vary
- Fineness: 0.999
- Coin: American Eagle
- Certification: NGC
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 1 oz
- Strike Type: Business
- Grade: MS 69
- Shape: Coin
- 2019 American Silver Eagle MS70: 2019 American Silver Eagle MS70
- Year: 1989
- 2018 American Silver Eagle MS70: 2018 American Silver Eagle MS70
- 2015 (P) Silver Eagle Philadelphia: 2015 (P) American Silver Eagle Philadelphia
- Brand/Mint: U.
- Composition: Silver
- 2020-W Silver Eagle Congratulations Set: 2020-W Silver Eagle Congratulations Set
- PR70 American Silver eagle: PR70 American Silver eagle 2020 (P)
- NGC MS69 MINT ERROR: NGC MS69 MINT ERROR SILVER EAGLE
- 2020-W Burnished silver eagle: 2020-W Silver Eagle burnished
- 2016-W 2019 Silver West Point Mint Hoard: 2016-W 2019 Silver Eagle West Point Hoard
- 2020 (P) Silver Eagle emergency: 2020 (P) Silver Eagle emergency production
- 2020 Silver Eagle Proof 2017-W: 2020 Silver Eagle 2017-w emergency Auction
- 2017-W Silver Eagle 2020 WEST POINT: 2017-W Silver Eagle 2020 West Point Mint hoard
- Emergency PF PR MS NGC PCGS: 2020 Emergency PF PR MS NGC PCGS 70
- Star silver eagle: Star silver eagle
- Total Precious Metal Content: 1 Oz
- Brand: U. Mint
- 1989 Silver Eagle MS70: 1989 Silver Eagle MS70
- 1995-W silver eagle: 1995-W silver eagle
- 2020 Silver Eagle: 2020 Silver eagle
- 2021 Silver Eagle: 2021 Silver Eagle