1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar 1 oz $1 NGC MS70 Rare
1987 1 ounce American Silver Eagle Dollar. This coin is flawless, blemish free and accurately graded to this day. From a total mintage of more than 11 million coins minted 30 years ago, this coin has a total pop at NGC of just 671 coins. International/Outside USA orders are always welcome. We do not use the words Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium on the outside of packages.
All items qualify for 14-day return privilege. North Bay Rare Coin & Jewelry is one of the nations TOP rated Rare Coin companies. We are an Authorized Dealer and Member of.
The item "1987 American Eagle Silver Dollar 1 oz $1 NGC MS70 Rare" is in sale since Tuesday, October 31, 2017. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Bullion\Silver\Coins". The seller is "northbayrarecoin" and is located in Saint Helena, California. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Grade: MS 70
- Certification: NGC
- Mint Location: Philadelphia
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Uncirculated
- Geography: United States
- Year: 1987
- Category: Silver American Eagles
- Series: $1 American Eagles - Silver
- Coinage Type: Silver eagle
- Years for Type: 1986-Present
- Denomination: Silver dollar
- Metal Composition: 99.9% silver
- Precious Metal Composition: 1 ounce
- Diameter: 40.6mm
- Weight: 31.03g / 1.00oz
- Edge Type: Reeded
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 1 oz
- Coin: American Eagle
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States